• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

image.jpg

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
If he was smart, he'd use him strictly as an 8 but I guess this gives him more room to drop rest Özil and play a 3 man midfield.

I love this loan signing - it gives us a hell of a lot of breathing room and options here with a view to next summer. We can sign players we need now in other positions and not need to worry about midfield signings too much until next summer. We'll have a better idea of the profile of player to recruit in case Ceballos doesn't want to stay. Best case scenario: he's a success and we keep him permanently. We'll also be able to reshape the midfield more hopefully.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
hopefully that meaning we targeting to play 4-3-3 next season if he want to use him as 10 or 8.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
If he comes here, get's us top 4 while having a great season Madrid may still not fancy him and I'm sure we could get a permanent deal done.

This loan is great imo.
If he comes here and has a great season what makes you think Madrid would not fancy him? Use your brain for a second here. It's won't be like Kovacic who was subpar and neither team really wanted him if not for Chelsea having no choice to buy him because of their transfer ban.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Huge fan of Ceballos, have been for a while. One of those midfielders you love to watch get on the ball and do his stuff. As well as being a top technician, he puts a shift in and is a fiery character with a strong will to win.

Love the idea of him in a two with Özil in front, or even a three next to Xhaka and Torreira/Guendouzi. He’ll help us control midfielder a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom