• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Literally the most reliable source this whole saga has been the Scottish Sun, who, are the only paper reporting we're bidding a 3rd bid this week and are in a solid position to land him

Then the rest like Dailey Record are reporting we've given up. and you lot are telling me to lock the thread?

Silly.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Literally the most reliable source this whole saga has been the Scottish Sun, who, are the only paper reporting we're bidding a 3rd bid this week and are in a solid position to land him

Then the rest like Dailey Record are reporting we've given up. and you lot are telling me to lock the thread?

Silly.
No one is telling you to lock the thread.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

Benge disagree.
369tzc.jpg

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Only just seen the title, ‘Scottish nonces’. Aren’t nonces sex offenders?

Reminder that this forum will not tolerate any sort of bigoted or hateful discussion/talk. This means no racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, or religious or ethnic discrimination of any sort. Includes stupid jokes as well.

One of mods is for it when @blaze_of_glory sees that. Hope it’s not @OnlyOne :lol:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

6 DMs in your head.

I turned down mod status.

I turned down a threesome tonight with Victoria Secrets models because I was too tired after work.

Somethings just aren't meant to be.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

The fools running Celtic will be in for a rude awakening when Leicester nab him for £10 next summer. His price, provided he doesn't sign a new contract between now & June 2020, is only going to depreciate.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Journos out there in America all reporting at the same time our attempt has stalled followed by the Scots saying deal's off. The story has obviously been fed to the press by the clubs.

BuT tHe ReLiAbLe SuN sAyS iTs On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom