• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Only just seen the title, ‘Scottish nonces’. Aren’t nonces sex offenders?

Reminder that this forum will not tolerate any sort of bigoted or hateful discussion/talk. This means no racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, or religious or ethnic discrimination of any sort. Includes stupid jokes as well.

One of mods is for it when @blaze_of_glory sees that. Hope it’s not @OnlyOne :lol:

You've been away for a good while, the forum has taken a turn for the worst. The Tierney news (if true) is only going to exacerbate the situation :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Why would his value drop? It’ll go up if anything as the market is crazy.

I meant in the fact that, should he decide to run down his contract, they will not be able to recoup as good a value as they can at this moment in time.

Gunner-Union

shame if this doesn't happen as he could be our lb for quite some time he is quality and well worth the money. maybe we have a good back up lb i just hope if we do that he can defend

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
When Wenger was here I was loud and proud.

Now days I style it out.
I've questioned how big a fan i am for a while now. I don't go to games, too ****ing expensive. Then you see **** like this deal and you think, well, at least i'm not being completely mugged off. It's the paying fan that deserves more than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom