• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

If he comes here and has a great season what makes you think Madrid would not fancy him? Use your brain for a second here. It's won't be like Kovacic who was subpar and neither team really wanted him if not for Chelsea having no choice to buy him because of their transfer ban.

Because Zidane doesn't like him, plus they'll want a superstar.

Ceballos when he finds out Guendouzi and Torreira best trick in midfield. Diving.

images

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
If he comes here and has a great season what makes you think Madrid would not fancy him? Use your brain for a second here. It's won't be like Kovacic who was subpar and neither team really wanted him if not for Chelsea having no choice to buy him because of their transfer ban.
Because there have been reports of Zidane not liking him and if neither Eriksen or Pogba move this season, it's very likely one of the two end up in Madrid next season.

Do you think he would want to come back to an uphill battle of a manager that doesn't want you and having to bench the shiny new signing?

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Because Zidane doesn't like him, plus they'll want a superstar.

Because there have been reports of Zidane not liking him and if neither Eriksen or Pogba move this season, it's very likely one of the two end up in Madrid next season.

Do you think he would want to come back to an uphill battle of a manager that doesn't want you and having to bench the shiny new signing?
I mean Isco's been there for years and during at least couple of them he was purported to be unfancied by Zidane. Besides it's Real, Zidane won't be there for more than a year or two. The only thing that matters is Perez wants talented Spanish players.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
That was in response to a game between Barca and Athletic Bilbao (a cup final i presume) where both sets of fans booed and whistled when Spain's national anthem was played.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
I mean Isco's been there for years and during at least couple of them he was purported to be unfancied by Zidane. Besides it's Real, Zidane won't be there for more than a year or two. The only thing that matters is Perez wants talented Spanish players.
The Zidane/Ceballos relationship is apparently way worse than the Isco one. Ceballos has been candid in interviews about not understanding why Zidane won't give him a chance and apparently at the end of the season Zidane informed him he wasn't in his plans and Ceballos told him something along the lines of "Don't worry I didn't want to work with you either" :lol:

And regarding Zidane only staying a few years at Madrid, it doesn't really matter as long as he survives the season, that's where the decision has to be made. He'd have to have an absolutely massive season to convince Zidane I feel like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom