• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

That's exactly what i think:lol:

Been getting a bit of stick for pessimism but this was a big summer and we can't do half what we needed to in the time remaining. And people are getting excited by that loan. It's like getting excited by getting two bits of a thousand piece jigsaw together.
Yeah, still all to do for the transfer team. A lot of talk, not much to show for it so far.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
That's exactly what i think:lol:

Been getting a bit of stick for pessimism but this was a big summer and we can't do half what we needed to in the time remaining. And people are getting excited by that loan. It's like getting excited by getting two bits of a thousand piece jigsaw together.
People aren't "excited by that loan". They're happy to get a quality player for a season that won't take away funds from improving other areas of the team this summer. Then they can focus on getting a proper Ramsey replacement next year.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
And people are getting excited by that loan. It's like getting excited by getting two bits of a thousand piece jigsaw together.
No one will be excited about just getting a player on loan you are talking nonsense. Most people are excited about the Ceballos loan given we spend our remaining budget on other positions. If we dont sign a couple good players at least then its a 2/10 window.

You just like spreading negativity on here for no reason.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

:lol: They're not stubborn. Teams like Middlesborough nick players off them all the time. This is entirely down to our uselessness.

Had we offered them this £25m add ons rubbish from the beginning, I think they would have taken it. We could have thrown in Jenkinson as a sweetener, he’s pointless anyways.

We lowballed them with an initial £15m bid and they weren’t happy.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
People aren't "excited by that loan". They're happy to get a quality player for a season that won't take away funds from improving other areas of the team this summer. Then they can focus on getting a proper Ramsey replacement next year.

Indeed. It was looking so desperate people were actually talking themselves into believing Lemina would be a good signing. Getting someone as good as Ceballos for next to nothing is something to be happy about, especially because it means most of our budget is still untouched.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Had we offered them this £25m add ons rubbish from the beginning, I think they would have taken it. We could have thrown in Jenkinson as a sweetener, he’s pointless anyways.

Nah, I think they have a number and structure, and won’t budge.

Prices will only go up and he’s going. Some English club will pay 30M for him next summer.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
No one will be excited about just getting a player on loan you are talking nonsense. Most people are excited about the Ceballos loan given we spend our remaining budget on other positions. If we dont sign a couple good players at least then its a 2/10 window.

You just like spreading negativity on here for no reason.
If you look at the general reaction, i'd call it general excitement.

I'm not spreading negativity for no reason. We got hammered in the club's biggest game for years 2 months ago and we've done nothing about it.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners

I can't believe any clubs refuse a tranfer deal simply because they are a bit put out or their feelings are hurt. Sport is a business, and it doesn't work like Facebook.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
If you look at the general reaction, i'd call it general excitement.

I'm not spreading negativity for no reason. We got hammered in the club's biggest game for years 2 months ago and we've done nothing about it.

You spread negativity before that game aswell. Depressing poster. But sure, this transfer window has been a mess and will not be saved by only Ceballos.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So we've done a loan, not been linked with a cb for this season, Tierney deal getting nowhere and the one player we look to have signed is being loaned out? Yeah that's unfounded pessimism.
we'll get players rich but we want our prime targets and not new Xhaka and Mustafi.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Can't believe people don't see how simple this really is.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom