• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 640,373
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Lindelof and Maguire is about the same level as Sokratis and Holding (my take, predicting the future a bit). AWB is way better defensively than Bellerin, that's a good point. Shaw and Tierney? Time will tell. Have a good feeling about the latter though.
Man Utd front line does not scare me, never will. Not consistent enough. One could argue the same for us...

But lastly, i don't think Ole will cut it as a manager. Don't think he is flexible enough (again, could be proven wrong)

Leo
Bellerin Sokratis Holding Tierney
Xhaka Torreira Ceballos
Auba Laca Zaha

Honestly believe this is the better team.

Not sure, Lindelof is far superior to Sokratis and was one of United's shining lights last season. Maguire is better than all of our CB's, he isn't world class and shouldn't command that fee but he's so dominant in the air, far better than Holding currently imo.

AWB is the best RB in the league defensively for sure yeah.

Greenwood has been superb in pre season. I think people will be surprised with him. I hate United more than most but I don't think anyone should write them off IF they get all their targets, same with us, its down to who gets who now.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Not sure, Lindelof is far superior to Sokratis and was one of United's shining lights last season. Maguire is better than all of our CB's, he isn't world class and shouldn't command that fee but he's so dominant in the air, far better than Holding currently imo.

AWB is the best RB in the league defensively for sure yeah.

Greenwood has been superb in pre season. I think people will be surprised with him. I hate United more than most but I don't think anyone should write them off IF they get all their targets, same with us, its down to who gets who now.
Forgot about Greenwood, impressive lad yeah.
I hate United more than any other team in the league, if i'm honest. But not sure i should say that...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bruno Fernandes so far all paper talks specially in portugal every day new story very boring saga Manutd didn't even make a bid yet i think they wait until Lukaku get sold so they will go for him.

LG10

It's fair to say that Sp**s did a great job. However, paying 50-60m for Lo Celso is really insane. I think there is not much a difference between Lo Celso and Ceballos. I hope the later fits better in EPL, and join us permanently next year.

Let's see what Sp**s will do with Erikson & Alderweireld.
****s sake a lo celso ndombele pivot is unreal, that area was there only weakness. If they get a rb they’ll be competing with Liverpool and city

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
****s sake a lo celso ndombele pivot is unreal, that area was there only weakness. If they get a rb they’ll be competing with Liverpool and city

They will be the closest. Liverpool and Citys attack are still miles better.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
This overhyping of Sp**s needs to stop, seriously, it's getting ridiculous.

Poch has been doing a great job and they've got a very good squad with several players I'd like to have here, but they aren't all that. A lot of their hype comes from us doing a lot of bad stuff recently, but a good window now and their targets not flying high is all that's needed and basically means powers turned.

Also, there is no foundation to suggest they've been superior as of late. Last PL season was rather a showcase that we catched up. We had the better season, end off. They had more lucky and dirty wins and we convincingly bettered them in both games, something we haven't done before for some time.

Their CL final was the biggest joke ever. Such a fluke.

Poch is great, Son, Kane, Alderweireld, Vertonghen and Eriksen are very good players, but also getting older.

Our youth is the best in the country current imo and we've got a better management now.
Don't exaggerate constantly.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The annoying thing with Sp**s is that CL run was a fluke & just a 1 point gap in the league.... so we should be using this summer to eradicate the gap & make us nailed on for top four.
If Aguero scored that penalty in the 1st leg of the QF tie and Auba scored his at Wembley, it would've been a completely different season for them. Ridiculously fine margins.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Wouldn’t surprise me if Bayern get Pepe now

German sources said that Callum and Sane are mutually exclusive targets and not bound to one another.

They'll fight for Sane and only once they 100% fail, which as of now, is not the case according to reports, there is discussion for alternatives.
If Pepe has indeed clubs being interested for that high fee and is indeed close to the exit door, he'll be gone before Bayern will consider him.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
German sources said that Callum and Sane are mutually exclusive targets and not bound to one another.

They'll fight for Sane and only once they 100% fail, which as of now, is not the case according to reports, there is discussion for alternatives.
If Pepe has indeed clubs being interested for that high fee and is indeed close to the exit door, he'll be gone before Bayern will consider him.

That again isn’t great for us because city were sounding out Soares way before us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom