• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
The fact he’ll not be available for the start of the season means we can play the long game. I won’t be surprised if we wrap this up on deadline day.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Zaha isn’t a payment structure issue though, straight up more cash needed.

I mean we should have at least £50M because of Ospina/Bennacer. Martinelli was £6M, Saliba will be a £4.4M payment, Ceballos is £3M.

If we're cooling off on Tierney for now then we will be going bigger for Zaha you feel. There's like £30M to offer up front. Assuming United get 25% of each instalment paid for him? Not sure how that would work. Can see why Palace want more cash up front if the £15M has to go straight to United.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I mean we should have at least £50M because of Ospina/Bennacer. Martinelli was £6M, Saliba will be a £4.4M payment, Ceballos is £3M.

If we're cooling off on Tierney for now then we will be going bigger for Zaha you feel. There's like £30M to offer up front. Assuming United get 25% of each instalment paid for him? Not sure how that would work. Can see why Palace want more cash up front if the £15M has to go straight to United.
Superb breakdown. Spot on.

Alkane

This is clearly game playing from both sides.

Celtic felt they held all the cards so are demanding as much as possible up front, reduce the amount of the balance in addons etc on the premise he’s on a long contract, not desperate to leave and club has no reason to sell.

Arsenal cooling off looking at other targets assuming Celtic will come crawling back and Tierney will probably push the issue.

End of the day it’s over structure of payments, even in our sorry state we can afford to pay £25m completely upfront if we really needed to just both parties are trying to get the best deal

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Feels a bit like a classic Wenger we nearly signed him before he explodes. Only its more a commentary on the board than our managers.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
I'm over here praying the "first choice or bust" Emery comment was a bluff or something. Going into the season being forced to keep playing 5 at the back would be disastrous, I think at this point the only person at the club that wants us to keep playing that formation is Kolasinac :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom