• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Pre-Season 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I like how everyone is saying don't read too much into preseason, except when it comes to just writing players off.

I think it's the repetitiveness tbh. What annoys me about Xhaka and Mustafi, even Kolasinac if I'm honest (I'm biased in my dislike of him) is that they clearly have ability but do random unbelievably stupid things, few things make me want to jump into the field and punch a player than that.

Whereas someone like Jekinson is sh*te but atleast he isn't dumb as a brick

Iceman10

Established Member
My minds been made up for Xhaka for ages, and he proves again and again why I think what I do.

Sad to see, many in A-M were big fans of his well before we actually brought him in. The worst thing for me is whenever he has a decent run of games he seems to talk about Arsenal as a stepping stone. Way too ahead of himself.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Sokratis always gives away these stupid fouls in dangerous areas, something he needs to work on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom