• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Pre-Season 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Martinez Chambers Sokratis willock Özil auba= good

Laca Jenko kola= decent

Xhaka mkhi= poverty

OmegaOs

Well that was an eventful first half. I;m seeing some improvements but the old Arsenal loves to creep in.
What the hell is Xhaka playing at? If you didn't know football at all you would think the 19 year old beside him was the captain.
Mkhi, have some self-respect and leave
I'm glad the spirit of Mustafi lives on through Sokratis
Our pressing looks a better over this tournament.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Zaha Laca Auba​

Fap worthy. I think that’s as good as any of the others in the league imo.

Mkhi was an expensive mistake. We need to flog him ASAP.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Wow Bellerin fan group triggered by Jenkinson having a decent half against Madrid in a pre-season match. Calm down and dont be so defensive

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Zaha Laca Auba would work as an interchanging front 3 imo. However I'd rather two solid wingers.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Yup that is general rule on AM. If you can't dribble like Ballerina with Xavi touch you are most probably not going to make it... So many clumpsy players that can't be fancy like Amiechi and Nelson. Yet these players are making their marks this pre-season!

He doesn't look clumpsy anymore, looking very good on the ball and when driving forward... Probably took him some time after the growth spurt to get used to his body(that sounds wrong lol, but not sure how to explain).

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Sokratis is the least of our worries. Mustafi, Xhaka and Kola cannot be starting premier league games for Arsenal next season, it's really that simple.
The thing about him is that he'll be starting a lot of games for us and he's too rash. That's the kind of thing that puts us in a bad position. It's not as bad as Xhaka and Mustafi or the fact that Kola basically offers nothing going forward and nothing at the back but we still need to get rid of those mistakes.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Zaha Laca Auba would work as an interchanging front 3 imo. However I'd rather two solid wingers.

I wouldn't.
most teams have 2 wingers and a striker.

I would rather have something different there, something unique and balanced.

Zaha Laca Auba is that

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It depends if the wingers can produce 15+ goals a season similar to Pires or Ljungberg. Even in that front three of Zaha Laca Auba we would need more goals from Laca & Zaha as Auba is already producing the numbers.

We lack goals in our current side plus we haven’t replaced Ramsey too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom