• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Pre-Season 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He's literally giving the players minutes to ensure we're a lot fitter than Newcastle, chill.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Emery letting ego and misplaced pride get the best of him as usual

I don't honestly this it was that, I just think he overthinks it, it's weird because Wenger almost had the opposite problem (not that he wasn't thinking I should add) but he didn't worry too much about small details (insignificant details?).

Ironic I suppose and maybe we deserve it haha

And Wenger was braver too, had a real strong belief in how the game should be played, Emery is the isn't which is not a good thing

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Funnily enough they started quite brightly and with confidence. But in typical Arsenal fashion, once it’s gets a bit tough they crawl into a shell.

If this leads to Emery realising dropping deep and having 10 men defending is not the best way to protect a lead for this team there's a silver lining here..

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Could the commentators have their mouths anymore around Gareth Bales arse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom