• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,469,612

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Looks like he refuse to sign new contract. On you go then. Surely we'll get buyback clause or 30% sell on clause

Divided_Pie

How is it a poor hypothetical situation?

You have basically said the same thing only with a different defender who obviously in your opinion is better than Maguire.

How you come to that conclusion I would love to know? Unproven in the league too.
If the question is would we rather spend 70M on a top CB and not sign a winger, many would say yes. Once you put Maguire’s name in then many would say no.

Point being, the specific players available matter in the decision. Just because I don’t want Maguire doesn’t mean I am prioritizing winger over CB. It’s not strictly a philosophical question.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Honestly he has fallen down the chart anyway with the emergence of Saka and with Nelson and ESR ahead of him. We’ve signed Martinelli so I’m not losing sleep over him leaving.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I think we’ve gotten to the point where you can say that we won’t sign a LB, CB and LW before the window closes.

The first thing that definitely does is rule out any slim chance of a title challenge. Yes I know it was tiny but having a squad with no clear weaknesses could have lead to something surprising.

The second and more important thing is that it wipes away any confidence at us getting into the top four. If one of those three aren’t signed by this week then it’s gonna be another long season.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
screen-shot-2019-07-01-at-10.24.13-am.jpg

25th of July...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom