• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac: The Assist Man's Bodyguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Thinking beating your kids will stop them from turning bad is ridiculous, plenty of kids get beats and do mad ****.

Was being tongue and cheek lol of course these issues have multiple, deep rooted, complex causes. But doesn't mean they don't deserve a good kick in the backside!

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
maxresdefault.jpg

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Yeah, some one got mugged about 50 yds in front of me in Barcelona. Stole a guy’s wallet. It happened so fast.

All major cities are a risk except Tokyo. Walked around at night carrying an expensive camera as safe as Trumps toupee in a breeze.
Yeah thinking about it, it will feel very strange getting mugged by Japanese people. If it did happen, I imagine it to be the most honourable of muggings.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Bosnians are ****ing mental. Every Bosnian I've ever known has seemingly seen any dangerous situation as a challenge and not a threat. They don't know the "flight" aspect of fight-or-flight.

Fiercely loyal as well, some of the best mates I've ever had. You never have to ask for help, they know when you need it and show up immediately.

Safe to say Kola just moved closer to Arsenal legend than anyone could've expected.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Bosnians are ****ing mental. Every Bosnian I've ever known has seemingly seen any dangerous situation as a challenge and not a threat. They don't know the "flight" aspect of fight-or-flight.

Fiercely loyal as well, some of the best mates I've ever had. You never have to ask for help, they know when you need it and show up immediately.

Safe to say Kola just moved closer to Arsenal legend than anyone could've expected.

I really do want him to suceed here, but man if only he learnt how to defend in a football match like he defended Özil. Maybe we need Emery to convience him that the oppostion RW is carrying a knife.

9jagooner

Maybe he wearing an expensive watch or jewellery
He practically abandoned his car. Thieves would have ransacked the car for valuables which he was sure to have than run after him in broad day light in London.
Anyways, I'm not an expert in these things but you guys in London should stay safe

In as much danger as any tourist in any other major city really, you will be fine.

Thank you! I've been twice to London for Arsenal game. Love the city and never been problem. But the newspapers in my country have been reporting so many knife attacks from there you really want to ask locals whats really going on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom