• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I’m with my Somalian born, Brazilian brother on this @El Duderino. Pepe is a response to Palace constantly leaking stuff to make us look bad.

Zaha first choice in my eyes.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
If we only went by Ornstein types who wait for the deal to be done we’d have nothing to discuss in this forum.

Well, they confirm more than just done deals tbf. But my point is that i doesnt trust Pepe's agent and neither should Di Marzio unless he have more sources. He has been tricked by agents all summer.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Again we not going to give them full 60M euros it will be paid in installments so far we only spend few millions from Saliba and Ceballos transfer i think less than 10M.
The quoted price is €80m and every transfer is paid in installments, not sure how this one is any different.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I’m with my Somalian born, Brazilian brother on this @El Duderino. Pepe is a response to Palace constantly leaking stuff to make us look bad.

Zaha first choice in my eyes.
Brutal from Raul he see Zaha not putting effort to coming to Arsenal so Raul gone to buy Zaha national teammate.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Auba Laca Pepe
giphy.gif

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Di Marzio has been very hit and miss lately though. Not gonna forget how he reported about the 2 year loan offer Milan supposedly made for Torreira which was denied by both clubs and other sources with both claiming there wasn't even any interest. He's reporting a lot of random things lately and isn't known to be particularly reliable for transfers outside of Italy so I would take what he says with a massive pinch of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom