• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joe Willock: Joening the First Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
He is nailed because he is needed.

We look worse when he isnt playing ffs

Two coaches in a row has had him cemented but you know better?

Which professional team do you manage?
He was nailed because we didn't have a replacement. Now that we have players who could possibly replace him, we could do it.

Mraven

Not sure there is anything in this, but a loan might not be a bad idea. Willock needs to play every week and he will definetely put his mark Ligue 1 if given the chance

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant

Not sure there is anything in this, but a loan might not be a bad idea. Willock needs to play every week and he will definetely put his mark Ligue 1 if given the chance
Loan to a Spainish club please!!!
He will learn positioning, passing, vision, decision making......

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Yeah this sounds like a loan. Odd that he isn't training and likely isn't in Emirates Cup squad. Im not too mad at it but we will miss his qualities IMO.

Kingofthebongo

Don't you dare loan him. The only powerful dribbler from midfield we've got. Has got composure and an eye for a forward pass as well, and not as embarassing as Xhaka under a press.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
what a talent, what mentality
like him as CM more then AM but whatever it is, we got gem on our hands

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I thought in the time he had on the field, he put on a quite complete performance - showing a little bit of everything he can do; passing, dribbling and winning duels. He's proving more and more with every game he plays.

DasBootist

I would like an apology from those who mocked me when I suggested this dude as an internal Ramsey replacement a couple of months back, assuming he continues his solid form into the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom