• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Vinai telling us what we already know. Tell us what you’re doing to change it.

I feel like him and Raul are taking their mouths a bit too full in that regard. It's always easy to say this and that is wrong, but what are you going to do to change that, wthat's your concept? Don't throw around phrases. 18/19 was their first full season so the next two are the make and break - but I wouldn't talk such a big game on the back of the last regime yet if I was him. Chances are not only they can do better than Gazidis, but chances are big they'll do same/worse. I mean they guy got scammed by some Chinese woman. And as you say he's been a big part of the last regime anyway.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

1. Can someone explain how Vinai got scammedv

2. What does Vinai do?

Thanks.

GunnerShy

Even if Vinai does nothing he is still doing more than Gazidis.

Gazidis should be locked up for impersonating a football CEO. Did a shocking job commercially, our transfer business with the exception of auba and Lacazette in recent years was pathetic but more worrying was a lack of a logical strategy to take us back to the top of the English game. Extraordinary that he scored a role at AC Milan. The least he could do is buy Mustafi again..

OneAW!

We've upgraded our executive team big time by going from Gaz to Sannlehi/Vinai. Sadly we've also downgraded big time by replacing Wenger with Emery. Pepe is a lot better than I thought so top 4 is a distinct possibility even for Emery. But with Wenger we might actually win the league.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
We've upgraded our executive team big time by going from Gaz to Sannlehi/Vinai. Sadly we've also downgraded big time by replacing Wenger with Emery. Pepe is a lot better than I thought so top 4 is a distinct possibility even for Emery. But with Wenger we might actually win the league.

:D

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

giphy.gif

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed

Good one mate. We might win the World Cup too with Wenger here.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Username checks out

Latest posts+

Top Bottom