• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,469,373

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gkoat

That's why we signed Pepe. Emery understands balance. Wenger was all Olivier, Alexis, Hector...not enough Ribery, Lescott, Bouazza

Iceman10

Established Member
I'd be fine with this, think a cb is needed more than a LB

This is an option and wouldn't rule it out. Could add incomings from clauses (Bennacer) and sales onto 25m fee for Tierney, and bump that to 45m for a CB. We do seem quite advanced with Tierney, but it isn't impossible we could go in a different direction.

gkoat

I'm not always focused on afc transfers but felt it was strange seeing developments on a Saturday. Now were pushing late Sunday night into Monday morning to get a deal over the line. Maybe that's why we struck out on so many signings in previous years. No weekends off.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
At this rate, I can see Wolves finishing above Utd and Chelsea.

No chance, their fans are actually quite concerned going into this season as they are, the two signings theyve made were making loans permanent. Their squad is thin and they got Europa to deal with, can see them having a bad patch if they dont bring in some depth.

And then there is the second season syndrome that has proven to be trouble in the past for recently promoted clubs.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
With the Pepe signing (eventually) we look a lot more attractive to other players I imagine, we now look like a project that could be going places, where players can earn and play in Europe.

A lot better than the previous few years where we looked like a last resort if no one else was interested.

Ashybashy86

No chance, their fans are actually quite concerned going into this season as they are, the two signings theyve made were making loans permanent. Their squad is thin and they got Europa to deal with, can see them having a bad patch if they dont bring in some depth.

And then there is the second season syndrome that has proven to be trouble in the past for recently promoted clubs.
Tbh, I was joking. I actually think Man Utd will do better than last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom