• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Portsmouth v Arsenal on Net

kNiteMare

how much bandwidth you reckon will be used watching one game??

Cause i am on a data based plan (if that's what you call it, since it's uni cable), and if i dl too much, it's gonna cost me a heck of money.

JazzG

Established Member
It's times like this I wished I had a 1Mb connection instead of a .5MB :cry:

mauapa

do any of you guys know a software that can be used to download streams? i used to have one but after i format my pc i forget to back it up , and now i even forget the name of the software :(

Bader

English FA CUP: QUARTER FINALS

Portsmouth v Arsenal

6.00pm · 19:00cet

7tv (Russia)
BBC1
DSF Sport
Sport+
Sport 1 HU
TEN Sports
Sky Sport 1
TV4+
TV2 Zulu
TV2 Norway
Diema+
Sport 5+
MCSA SS3

ill watch it in the net .... :evil:

Arsene

I'd say a couple of hundred megs. I would not advise watching it all for those who cannot afford it. I myself am on an uncapped cable plan with unlimited downloads. In other words i'll be watching.

Adam

Established Member
DJBLU - Good to see you on here my associate ;). Guys - don't forget to join the forum on there, especially if you want to request a fixture or cannot find a link.

sean

Bader said:
English FA CUP: QUARTER FINALS

Portsmouth v Arsenal

6.00pm · 19:00cet

7tv (Russia)
BBC1
DSF Sport
Sport+
Sport 1 HU
TEN Sports
Sky Sport 1
TV4+
TV2 Zulu
TV2 Norway
Diema+
Sport 5+
MCSA SS3

ill watch it in the net .... :evil:

good man.
although this game is televised on the bbc i have access to most european tv but never no what channels to tune into to watch the football.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom