• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 308,917
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
£20M for this guy would be incredible.

Already paid 3 years worth of payments towards him so £20M now covers the loss pretty nicely. Gets big wages off the books and allows us to go for another CB at a good level.

neimad

I'll get Mustafi's face tattood on my gooch so he's constantly eating my ass then pull my pants down in front of everyone at a game at the Emirates showing said tattoo.

@Trilly and @GDeep™ my clique will be there cos they my bro's. They can take video evidence.

giphy.gif

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Need this done next few days if it happens otherwise we could be left short with Kos likely to go as well.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
30Mil for this bum is too much, it's gonna put them off ffs. Should be willing to sell him for a packet of penuts if that's what it'll take for him to finally pack his **** and go.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Also, and this is a crazy idea, but almost anything seems possible right now.

If I was Raul, I'd try to send Monaco Mustafi and Kos. We could get like 30m for both players, and sadly Monaco would get much better defensively.

Monaco nearly got relegated last year. Just Mustafi would probably make them better defensively, but Mustafi and Kos could see them finish around the middle of the table.

Both of them make good money and live on the beach for the rest of their careers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom