• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I get some every two weeks, want me to throw some your way or wingman you x
giphy.gif

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
This window is just Nutz, no one saw it coming, not even the top tier ITK's. Who would have thought Hire Purchase was the way forward!

Gunner-Union

Hope we get tierney and a good cb even loan option to buy. With those 2 we have a team better than spuds, United and Chelsea. I could see spuds finishing 6 th

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Right, anyone that does this from now on is just getting a simple 24 hour ignore list time out.
:lol::lol::lol: I was about to @ him, but decided to leave him be.

Poor guy had a tough day, got almost as much attention as @GDeep™ gets with all the people wanting to meme him as a ***** left right and center.
You were borderline ignore list anyway so you've got nothing to lose.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Hope we get tierney and a good cb even loan option to buy. With those 2 we have a team better than spuds, United and Chelsea. I could see spuds finishing 6 th

Kepa
Azpi - Rudiger - Luiz - Alonso
Kante - Kovacic
Willian - Mount - Pulisic
Abraham

DDG
AWB - Mingelof - Maguire - Shaw
Pogba - McSauce - Fred
Greenwood - Martial - Rashford

Lloris
Aurier - Toby - Vertonghen - Rose
Ndombele - Dier
Eriksen - Alli - Son
Kane

Leno
Bellerin - Sokratis - New CB - Tierney
Torreira
Ceballos - Willock/Guendouzi
Pepe - Laca - Auba

All we lack is a physical, athletic presence in midfield but if our energy is good in there which it will be with Torreira and Ceballos I think we’ll be fine.

i think it’s a 3rd place squad personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom