• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 308,983
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
Sometimes it just doesn't work out. For example Jerome Boateng at Man City was supposed to be a big buy for their backline and was a disaster. Then he went to Bayern Munich and was reasonable. Other clubs should be willing to take a risk, and in this market, for a player still only 27, 25-30m would not be an unreasonable price where a fresh start could be just what he needs in a league where demands are different from the PL.

Drebin

I do wonder what some players think when Mustafi does his hands in the air routine after a mistake. Must be infuriating.
Whats worse? Mustafi with his unmatched hands in the air routine oder Flamini with his excellent pointing skills?

zilfy

Surely not though, right?

I mean if you were in the position to buy players would you really throw 30 million at someone who is so despised by his own fans that he gets booed at matches. And its not like people despise him because he's a bad guy or is evil, its for no other reason that he is absolutely ****ing **** at defending.

It's nice to dream though

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
If Monaco are genuinely interested let them dictate the deal, 10-20 installments of £1mil a year is still acceptable imo.

Just get him gone, whilst in France bin Kos as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom