• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,467,370

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
We should try and get Demiral on a season long loan, if no opportunities arrive to get a top cb on a permanent basis

Judasviking

Can see things are really moving now, in the right way.

If all those out's and in's gonna be complete this will be the most excisting season for maany years for me.

say yes

forum master baiter

Yes Ornstein
giphy.gif

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Before going on tour and our people meeting up with Josh and Stan -

Fraser, Praet, Andersen, Malcom, 40m Zaha bid.

After meeting Josh and Stan and coming off tour -

Saliba
Ceballos
Pepe for 72m
Probably go for a CB

Urmmm.

HBL

Established Member
Bit disappointed we haven’t been linked to Lewis Dunk yet.

Top PL defender who’s affordable. Need a bit more of an English presence in our spine as well.
He'd probably cost about £40m, if we went down the English route I'd go with Lascelles but not sure how any of them would do at top clubs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Again if we managed to sell Mustafi Kosh before deadline we will have the funds to buy a good CB.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I think if Mustafi and Kosc both manage to get sold soon then we might go for Ruben Dias. Structure of the deal would likely be similar to that of our deal for Pepe.

Jorge Mendes again pls.

@say yes Oh damn at that price I'd snap him up! But yeah Leicester hold an interest if Maguire goes and were supposedly quoted £45M.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If we cant afford to get a top defender then I wont mind signing Rugani on loan, getting Tierney done and then sorting out CB and CM next season.
I just dont want us to sign another Mustafi and then try and sell him for the next 3 years.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Ceballos, Saliba and Martinelli too while keeping all of our best players.

Only issue is we haven’t sold enough of the dross.

Don't know what I'd do if Ornstein says we're in talks to sell Elneny and Mkhi... would probably need to lay down for a while.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't know what I'd do if Ornstein says we're in talks to sell Elneny and Mkhi... would probably need to lay down for a while.
Elneny will likely to be sold aboard later this window, Mkhi i think it's unlikely with his 180K a week will move

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If we can sell Bielik for 10m, Koscielny for anything, Mustafi for 10-30m we should have enough for one decent CB. I'm just hoping we can get it done in time.
Pepe, Ceballos, CB and Tienry would be an amazing summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom