• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Lets not talk about this cos people around here are way too sensitive and fragile for these types of topics, like a bunch of 19 year old girls with pink hair.

Let me just say globalisation is great when you’re on the winning team, one side can go to Africa with guns and boats and take over while the other tries to go to Europe in boats and die and if they do make it have to deal with being harrased by racists, treated like a second class citizen and not given the same opportunities.

But lets not go there.
You’ve just been there. :lol:

Pretty well summed up. As in football, people have always been keen to attribute chance events to design.

European domination of the globe only came about because some despotic Chines rulers halted their advanced technology. Things could have been very different. Just like Sp**s would still be **** had a 4 times loanee not turned out to be a 2 times golden boot winner and gave the whole club and team belief.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Lets not talk about this cos people around here are way too sensitive and fragile for these types of topics, like a bunch of 19 year old girls with pink hair.

Let me just say globalisation is great when you’re on the winning team, one side can go to Africa with guns and boats and take over while the other tries to go to Europe in boats and die and if they do make it have to deal with being harrased by racists, treated like a second class citizen and not given the same opportunities. Not to mention stuff like apartheid or Jim
Crown.

But lets not go there.

Not disagreeing with any of this, but globalisation, as a term isn't colonization and also every person who immigrates to another place should be treated with the same respect and no prejudice as nobody "was there in the first place".

The things you listed have been terrible, but that was more an act of war and taking over which roots in the evil side of human excitence itself.

Globalisation is like the goal, the way it is realized is the issue - we are far off having a world without prejudice, full respect to other peoples believes, being color-blind to another person's race,..

For me globalization is an act of meeting someone wherever you are without giving that person any "score" except from what you found him to be on the inside.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Such a hobo club we are

I guess if its the only way to get decent players then we have no choice. The problem is these payments will be next season, and the next, and the next...……………At some point we will need serious funds to stop the HP terms becoming the norm, they will effect our budget every summer.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
No such thing as invasion/colonisation. Yeah, okay!:lol:

Sorry, I should've clearified. I didn't mean there wasn't colonization, terrible terrible things have happened there, I rather meant there's no one who can claim that he's been there in the first place.

If you come to another place, you just adapt there and try to integrate of course and not slave a whole country, but if you come there in peace and the will to live with respect, mutually next to those people, you should not ne denied by the basis of who's been there first.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

My great great great great great grandaddy on my mommy's side

columbus.jpg

The jews on my father's side only left after Hitler invaded Poland. So blame Adolf.

And here I was hoping you had the blood of Van Riebeeck so I could tell everyone I'm tight with the founders of Cape Town ;):lol:

Iceman10

Established Member
Nobody forces you to be here, man. Some boring window this.

This makes no sense really, and is quite ridiculous. We're closing on a transfer for Pepe, and most as Arsenal fans are more interested in that than certain other nonsense. If that 'other nonsense' is what you are more interested in then take it elsewhere, away from this thread on Pepe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom