• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 308,910
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
It’s one thing getting a signing wrong, happens to everyone. But giving Elneny a new contract is the worst thing I’ve ever seen.

I only found out this summer, the outrage on here when he actually got it must have been something. :lol:

I found out in the same thread you did man, that went under the radar.

Malky

Established Member
Imagine we replace Mustafi and Kos with Konate or Dias? Bigger statement than signing Pepe.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

In absolute tears again, just woke up to see we're actively trying to ship Mustafi out and Pepe is in London.

Something very special is happening at Arsenal FC, it may take a few years but oh boy am I excited.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
We're all shooting for the stars and believing its possible after Pepe. I love this game.

Beautiful. But I cannot get my hopes up for a huge CB signing right now - think Rugani would not be first option then.

As some claimed Umtiti might've been the option, if CL was secured. Guess we get a solid yet not top class/potential signing

Hope I'm completely wrong, of course.
Upamecano would be a dream even though more error prone than Konate, but both have all the attributes you want to see in a modern game defender

neimad

Seriously if we got rid of him for any amount over £15 million I'd be over the moon.

With who we've signed so far it would easily be the best window ever.

Raul must be sacrificing virgins, rubbing crystals on his gonads or blackmailing people with shady videos to get things done but let the good times roll.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
61-FA2467-E09-B-4189-BFEF-0-ACA8-CA410-ED.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom