• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Elite. Only weirdos don't like it.
AnguishedOffbeatBarbet-max-1mb.gif

Jakarta

Man i'm happy with Pepe but this summer i really thought we were going to get Zaha.

I honestly think Zaha is better than Pepe...plus he is epl proven.

Shame that the days of bullying smaller epl clubs is over:(

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I like coffee but I don't like the stigma around it. Seeing overgrown man-children at work who won't do anything or have an attitude until they have their morning coffee is not the one.
What about those who have lean over to chat to you with their stank coffee breath?

Lovely stuff.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Can’t beat hot water. Flattens the stomach.

Even in summer, hot water is my go to drink. Put lemon and honey in it to spice things up.

No coffee, if any, after 2pm. Cup of tea in the evening and before bed. 2 lites of cold water, and some fresh orange juice. Couple of cups of green tea.

Everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom