• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniele Rugani

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOUBLE-YOU

is this guy any good?

i've read he has no pace and watching clips online he doesn't seem particularly strong heading the ball.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Crazy how italians media have been super reliable (Di Marzio Romano) about Arsenal since Raul's appointment.

English medias are only playing catch up.

leo9903

I used to like this guy back then (used to be ****ing GOD tier on PES and FM as well!) but haven't been following him, I saw the Ajax v Juve game though and he looks underwhelming. Anyone following Serie A can provide some insight? Afraid if he's like Mustafi, regressed a bit due to lack of game time. He's still Italy first choice CB yeah?

ChefMan21

Yes, at the right price.

To be fair Bonucci and Chiellini have been amazing for that club for many years, so no great surprise his game time has been limited. And no surprise that lack of game time has impacted his confidence.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He was horse **** against Ajax in their CL matches, but he can’t be worse than what we already got, so very welcome.

neimad

Wanted this guy a few years back but I also really wanted Johnny Evans so I dunno if I'm the right guy to judge.

Will take anyone if it meant Mustafi left to be honest.

db10fan

Was highly rated, has the build and skills to be a very good CB. Stagnated at Juve due to Juve's sticking with the aging Bonucci/Barzagli/Chiellini. With trust/game time/confidence I think he can step up. Rugani in a loan with option to buy is a really good move. Max 20 M is a good gamble if we have to buy him now, if he step up his value will double, if he flops we can sell him for around 20 M as he is still 25 years old.

Shahin Tadjalli

Someone on this forum dropped his name so many times he literally spoke it into existence. Credit for that lol

Anyway I'd take him either way, if the fact that he's Italian doesn't shy him off then I'd even buy him. He has downsides to his physical and passing side of his game but like the Italian BIG BOY defenders and god knows there's been many of them, he's got exceptional awareness and is just the complete opposite to someone like Mustafi who ****'s the bed constantly despite arguably being the better footballer between the two.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
If only Mustafi wasn’t a braindead, whining idiot we wouldn’t need to have this discussion. Mustafi has so much ability yet sadly will always be a mid-table loser like Iwobi

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Rugani has a lot of talent for sure as far as defensive skill is concerned. There is no doubt about that but what we need is someone mature and calm with good ball playing ability.

I haven't seen or know what's he been up to in previous seasons but he hasn't progressed evidently. If Sarri, the guy who got the maximum out of him at Empoli, approves to let him go then I wouldn't be very keen.

OSBK

Established Member
Doesnt make sense, he isnt what we need right now. We should have snatched hummels and got 2-3 decent seasons from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom