• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I reckon he’s failed his medical.
BNJR.gif

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You don’t have to be hench, you have to be strong.

Ligue 1 is quite a physical league anyway, and he doesn’t look any skinnier than Salah, Sterling, Sane etc.

Pretty much my point. Didn’t say anything about hench.

Also, Salah, Sterling, Sané etc are allowed to play with freedom because of the players around them willing to engage in physical battle and winning aerial/ shoulder duels.

To get the best out of Pépé we need to improve here as a team.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Pretty much my point. Didn’t say anything about hench.

Also, Salah, Sterling, Sané etc are allowed to play with freedom because of the players around them willing to engage in physical battle and winning aerial/ shoulder duels.

To get the best out of Pépé we need to improve here as a team.
Yeah but you made that judgement based on his appearance, hence my post.

Agree with the rest, I posted a telegraph analysis of his here and he's actually quite decent wrt aerial duels. We shouldn't be putting him up against CB's but he will win the odd back post header and at 6'0 I believe he's taller than the average fullback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom