• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 638,354
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Wonderful name.
And hair.

mejbri4-vignette.png

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
City - similar to last season, maybe slightly upgraded and KDB back from injury.
Pool - unchanged
Sp**s - slightly upgraded due to ndombele but still not the biggest of squads in terms of depth.
Chelsea - weakened with hazard gone. 40 youngsters won’t replace him.
Utd - have a huge season defining week ahead.

Emery must be praying to get Tierney and CB over line would be strongest squad in years for us. Not as much to be scared of as in seasons gone by.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Dutch international Groeneveld to Bournemouth for 15M. Fraser replacement?(they play the same position)

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Can't think of where Fraser would go.

I'd love him here now we also have Pepe.

EDIT: Brooks has picked up an injury recently, might be why?
Brooks plays centrally right? Groenveld is a real winger, I think Fraser might be on the move.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Can't see where for Fraser? Big 6 don't need him and Everton, Leicester and Wolves have options. Fraser might as well wait a year.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
It's gotten to the stage where I'd rather play Nketiah or Nelson than buy Fraser. I do think Fraser is decent, but we have Pepe now and I believe in Iwobi as a wide option in a midfield four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom