• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
WHAT THE **** IS THAT THREAD TITLE WHAT IS GOING ON!!!??????

Deal called of because of 'administrative irregularities'. Rumours that Raul broke employment laws when he inserted a clause in the contract that Pepe's bonus for goals wouldn't be paid out unless he helped get Mustafi out of the club, and if he missed a big chance in a game, next training session he would only be referred to as a *****.

black187

IYwUyft.png

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Actually never kept track of that - did we , historically speaking, announce our signings at the full hour marks or are there excepts to that ?

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

The official announcement was on the pitch in the friendly last night after the penalties, did you all miss it?

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I have been refreshing this thread and going back and watching clips of Pepe since freakin Monday and I am just about to lose my mind...surely he will be announced before the end of the day, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom