• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

OneAW!

Raul/Vinai Is definitely an upgrade on Gaz. Too bad we downgraded on Wenger. Wenger could make Pepe as good as Thierry Henry. We are going to fail to make top 6 next year imo.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Raul/Vinai Is definitely an upgrade on Gaz. Too bad we downgraded on Wenger. Wenger could make Pepe as good as Thierry Henry. We are going to fail to make top 6 next year imo.

Such a depressing outlook. You ok?

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Whilst wenger was an excellent manager for the most part, I don't think Emery is as **** as being made out. It wasn't a terrible first season given what he has to work with.

Pepe will succeed if Pepe makes it happen.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Whilst wenger was an excellent manager for the most part, I don't think Emery is as **** as being made out. It wasn't a terrible first season given what he has to work with.

Pepe will succeed if Pepe makes it happen.

His final few games were an abomination. Those lineups vs Brighton and Palace at home cost us CL football, not to mention getting hammered in Baku.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

The Wenger of 10 years ago maybe but the one who was here until last summer had declined somewhat. Yes Emery should have got CL last season but at least now he's involved in getting the players he wants. Blame him next summer if it all goes wrong!

I'll take the top 6 challenge. If we fail to make top 6 I'll leave the forum. If we get top 6 you leave the forum!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I do wonder if Dirty Raul is speaking to other managers on the hush from now, just in case.

It's only the smart thing to do.

No time like the present to be laying the groundwork for our future prospects in fighting for titles by sounding out the most promising managers on the market.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I'm forever grateful to @Kingslayer for what he done for us. Getting rid of Wenger and bringing in Emery, Raul, Vinay and Sven. Then proceeding to stepping away himself. The self sacrifices the man has made.

Emirates Stadium needs a new name.

"THE BALD ARENA"

Latest posts

Top Bottom