• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner140

Yeah, this is the right signing for Arsenal. I guess Zaha is crying at home at the moment as he will likely join Everton instead of us.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Hopefully he will have a good partnership with Laca and Auba, his character seems to be the opposite of them.

Very calm, shy and has a bit of Kante.

Giroud12

His close control and dribbling is unreal. It kind of looks like he has no control of the ball, but it´s clear he knows exactly what he´s doing.

Still can´t believe we´ll be lining up with Ceballos behind Auba, Laca and Pepe. Few teams can match that. Best front 4 in the Emirates era for sure.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Enjoyed him so much on the pitch. Actually, can't really think about any "massive failure" of an African player here, even Gervinho was oookay in my eyes. Just didn't have the calm for the final decision in the end to make it here.
Chamakh? Flattered to deceive. Quincy Owusu Abeyie?

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Remember when most of you bought into the whole 'only 45m to spend'? Lol. Good times
Very happy with this signing but it might be we're only spending £45 million in this transfer window and paying in instalments. In which case we'll still be paying for this next summer.

But if we can sort out our defence we could improve on last season when we were a moment of Mustafi madness away from getting back into the CL.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Seems a bit shy. Hope he settles well in the group. Auba, Laca and Goundouzi speaks French at least.
You'd expect Auba and Laca to take him under their wings, and Douzy can show him a good time

Martinelli has a bigger problem though, as the only Portuguese speaker - I wouldn't want to see him trying so hard to be one of the lads like Gabriel, and failing so badly (and sadly)

CanadianGooner1608

The waiting was long, unbearable. But it was worth it. What a signing he is, hope he clicks with the rest of the team quickly. This is as lethal as I've seen us in a long time up front.

One or two solid signings for the backline and we're in business.

Genuinely excited about us now.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Absolutely phenomenal signing. I really hope he terrorizes oppo defences with his speed and trickery. A fantastic winger.

Welcome to Arsenal Pepe.

P.S. Must say the announcement video was a bit underwhelming. I expected more action (fireworks), instead it was the usual model of bang music, some quotes and then few shots.

Chaoz_Enigma

To all the cynical bastard 'round here and christ knows there's many of them on AM... this shall be the day where this club finally moves towards the right direction.

As some of the hardcore fans can tell, my private life has been affected by this ****thousery of a club for too long. You're sitting around with your mates having a drink and suddenly feeling down since you know you're club's in a sorry state.. nah, **** that. I refuse to believe its gonna be like that in the next few years.

Welcome Nicolas, and thank you for reminding people that we're still in for the very best players. What a day *_*

Lets let our horses down buddy.... Remember Özil?

Last edited:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
He has a unique style. Very light on his feet for a guy who isn’t exactly small. I like the way he takes snap shots, doesn’t wait for the keeper to settle. Seems incredibly accurate. He sort of reminds me of Mahrez in terms of dribbling technique. A Mahrez with more athleticism.

He has everything to become a special player that’s for sure.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
The best aspect of this transfer is that it caused the Transfer Mole to cease twitter operations. :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom