• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Was at former chess Grandmasters Gary Kasparovs serious conference in Russia. One of the funniest ways to ruin a conference ever :lol:
Flying Phalluses? Hell yeah that’s one of the funniest ways to ruin a conference. When guys start snatching at them and fail. That’s comedy gold.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Hopefully he will have a good partnership with Laca and Auba, his character seems to be the opposite of them.

Very calm, shy and has a bit of Kante.
I’m hoping we breaks up their bromance. I feel like we will never be truly balanced with both of them in the side.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Super excited by this guy! May he be a success and help us get back to the top!

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Chamakh was terrible.

Quincy didn't "become African" until after he left. Wouldn't call him a failure either, we let him go very early so never really played for us.
Right about Quincy's "conversion" but, although at a higher level than many of our other unsuccessful youth products, he has had a pretty underwhelming career.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Welcome Pepe! Absolutely excited by this signing & the upcoming season! About time it gets announced! Perfect news to wake up to.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Still excited about this signing.
Was reading the transfer thread and some rather funny posts

not for 80m I wouldn't. It's robbery and why he has no concrete offers. Ivory Coast international with one strong year to his name. He's a 0m player; possibly a 60m talent.

Looks like the PSG and Bayern moves have gone quiet. Napoli is quite a drop down. Plus, they do not have 80m to spend.

80m is a ridiculous price for Pepe. You could probably buy Fekir and Di Maria for the same and both are infinitely more proven and not just in the French league.

This is not happening. Nobody is paying 60-70 million for either Zaha or Pepe.

Let's all laugh at Veysey.

Avoid. Reminds me of Gervinho.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The thing that's most exciting to me from the limited amount I've seen is his finishing.

He has pace, some skill and movement but a lot of wingers have that but being able to finish moves you to a different level.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless

Quite an embarrassing read. Is he an 80m player? Probably not, did I really want Zaha? Yes. Am I excited about Pepe? Hell yes.

In my defence, no need for Di Maria and Fekir now that we have Ceballos and Pepe.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

That he does. Good dribbler but very skinny. Still excited we broke our transfer record and acted like a big club for a change.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Very excited by this signing, real statement of intent to blast our previous record in a(nother) year we miss out on CL.

Hope he hits the ground running. Has the potential to terrorize any defence in the PL.

Not excited by the Hussein reference though.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Scored in all the big games last season, against PSG, Lyon, Marseille, etc. :drool:

Not sure if penalties or not, but definitely not a flat track bully.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

You watch his highlight videos and all I keep thinking is, is there anything as an attacker he can't do?

He clearly knows how to finish, can easily dribble past a defender or two, has a great eye for a pass and has the speed and awareness to start a counter attack and finish it.

He does look phenomenal, he will need time to settle, as will Ceballos and KT if we get him, but once the dust settles we could begin to see something magical.

Imagine being a full back and thinking, ah gotta try and stop Pepe and Bellerin today, or Auba and Tierney. Nightmares. Home and away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom