• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

db10fan

Not bothered if we dont get Tierney as long we sign other young talented LB from Europe top 5 leagues. 25 M should be enough to get one.

6gunner

Unfortunately, this is starting to seem like at either/or with he and Pepe as opposed to both. Or perhaps we now think CB is more important. I hope not as I think a LB is key to us playing more 4 at the back formations.

Neil Lennon is enough to turn you sectarian.
Made me laugh out loud mate. He's rotten to the core.
I remember the night back in the early 2000s were there was a concerted campaign to boo him during a Northern Ireland match because he was so vehemently Republican. Think it was one of the first matches I didn't boo him as i didn't want to be secterian.
I used to boo him cos he gave minimum effort playing for Northern Ireland. He just used to stand in the centre circle and do f all! Then u would watch him playing for Leicester the next week and he was flying about like a dynamo.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Their desperation for selling makes me suspicious. What if that injury ****ed him up?

Tbh, we may need a RB more urgently as the season progresses.
Less desperate, more resigned I think.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Less desperate, more resigned I think.
No, Lennon seems as if he is inviting a bid or pleading us to hurry up every time he says something about it.

This is pretty cheap for a brit young player and there is nobody even attempting to hijack and the way we seem to be taking our time as if there's no urgency or possible doubts over getting it over the line.

What was the injury though?

But honestly think we could get by at LB during the season but at RB we may get into serious trouble.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
This is pretty cheap for a brit young player and there is nobody even attempting to hijack and the way we seem to be taking our time as if there's no urgency or possible doubts over getting it over the line.
Who's going to hijack it though? United, City and Liverpool are set at LB, Chelsea are banned from registering new players and Sp**s are signing Sessegnon. If anything the lack of competition makes this deal more likely.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes nobody want LB he not interested to go in spain italy etc.. and we not been linked with other LB Lennon seem resigned that they losing him after we make 3rd bid.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Who's going to hijack it though? United, City and Liverpool are set at LB, Chelsea are banned from registering new players and Sp**s are signing Sessegnon. If anything the lack of competition makes this deal more likely.
Don't City need a LB? And Spuds could do better with him than Sessegnon who seems to be unsettled in terms of his position on the pitch.

Anyway, I'm just worried about this injury of his and our situation at RB.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Pack it in with the idiotic jibes, it's not witty. Some light joshing is one thing, but when you start saying **** like toothless Scots can get ****ed it's starting to go too far.

Not their fault if they can't play at the same standard as your Barcelona.

nintchdbpict000402016594.jpg

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Don't City need a LB? And Spuds could do better with him than Sessegnon who seems to be unsettled in terms of his position on the pitch.

Anyway, I'm just worried about this injury of his and our situation at RB.
City signed a LB in Angelino, gave Zinchenko a new contract and still have Mendy. Poch seems dead set on signing Sessegnon and by all accounts he's viewed as a LB for the future.

I think LB is a bigger problem area than RB. Bellerin will be back with a couple of months, but Monreal is finished and Kolasinac can only play as a wing-back which really limits Emery's options.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
City signed a LB in Angelino, gave Zinchenko a new contract and still have Mendy. Poch seems dead set on signing Sessegnon and by all accounts he's viewed as a LB for the future.

I think LB is a bigger problem area than RB. Bellerin will be back with a couple of months, but Monreal is finished and Kolasinac can only play as a wing-back which really limits Emery's options.
Oh but we have no other option than Bellerin at RB and he isn't even that great anyway. Not to mention his injury.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Pack it in with the idiotic jibes, it's not witty. Some light joshing is one thing, but when you start saying **** like toothless Scots can get ****ed it's starting to go too far.

Not their fault if they can't play at the same standard as your Barcelona.
Speaking of toothless Scots, Sralex Ferguson was famed for getting into player's heads but I can't understand how players understood what he said.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
Tierney is the same case as Zaha. We want to have him on the team. But I think that in the end we will buy another person for LB.

Wiltord's left boot

Tierney is the same case as Zaha. We want to have him on the team. But I think that in the end we will buy another person for LB.

Who though...? There's 6 days left and I'm not seeing any links to any other left backs.

Zaha was a priority but it was clear we had looked at Pepe for months (as we have with Tierney) and put Everton on a backburner.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
people forget that we were in for Pepe since 14 of July or even before that and french press reliable once report it.

We not linked with other LB and we'll buy Tierney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom