• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,468,169

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Agreed. Window is currently a 4/10 for me since we haven't covered all areas. We need 6 players this week, minimum.

We’ve covered 2 out of 4 areas. Winger, midfielder, left back and CB.

For me so far it’s a 6/10. The quality of winger and midfield we’ve signed is that of a 6/10 window. If we sign Tierney 7/10, depending on the CB we sign that’s a 9/10 window or an 8/10 window.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Thats a shame.

****ed him up with bad loans probably a lesson for youngsters not to join big English clubs unless a work permit or clear plan for work permit. Just go to Spain or Italy.

db10fan

What an awful post.
I have my reasoning : I see only PEA, Laca, Pepe, Ceballos, Özil (when on form) are of Arsenal quality, that is of similar quality with players we have when we were challenging for EPL titles and for one time ECL in the early to mid 2000s.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Who actually thinks we’ll get a CB in? Intrigued to see.

It’s all gone dead silent and we haven’t been properly linked with one all window.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Who actually thinks we’ll get a CB in? Intrigued to see.

It’s all gone dead silent and we haven’t been properly linked with one all window.

Yes, otherwise we’re saying they’ll go into the season with a 3rd and 4th choice they’re not convinced by.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I think we wanted a Umtiti and Barca were after De Ligt but it flopped and now it’s unlikely. I think the best centre back we can get is Konate or Upmecano?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We’ve covered 2 out of 4 areas. Winger, midfielder, left back and CB.

For me so far it’s a 6/10. The quality of winger and midfield we’ve signed is that of a 6/10 window. If we sign Tierney 7/10, depending on the CB we sign that’s a 9/10 window or an 8/10 window.

I was joking. I'd give this window a 10 if we get Tierney and any CB, 9/10 just KT and an 8 with just Pepe.

db10fan

I think we wanted a Umtiti and Barca were after De Ligt but it flopped and now it’s unlikely. I think the best centre back we can get is Konate or Upmecano?

Might be better to get Wili Orban, he is RB Leipzig captain, more mature/experienced than either Konate/Upamecano, plays mostly at LCB alongside Konate/Upa, in his prime at 26 years old. But i think all RB Leipzig CBs will be too expensive for us, and they are in ECL.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I was joking. I'd give this window a 10 if we get Tierney and any CB, 9/10 just KT and an 8 with just Pepe.

I was more responding to him ;) but think you’re being a tad generous haha. Maybe I’m being a bit harsh but it’s just because we all know how truly awful our defence was last season.

Someone tell @rich 1990 to take me off ignore as we’ve shared an opinion for once, he’ll love it.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I want to see some “BREAKING” tonight.

Give me a bild article saying we’ve had a first bid rejected for Upemacano but will go back with a revised offer.

Give me a Tierney ornbomb. Ffs anything.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'd give it a 5/6 at the moment, 7 with Tierney, 9 with Tierney and a cb, 10 with 3 or 4 sales.

Too easily pleased some of you. Signing no defenders at all would be pathetic. Thankfully i don't think we'll do that.

Nah honestly Rich, I genuinely thought no CL was the be all and end all of Arsenal FC, I am very pleased with what we've done so far attracting 3 incredible talents, 4 if you count Tierney.

A CB is the creme de la creme of this window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom