• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finesse

I can see why a lot on here are doubters. We simply have not been this knowledgeable over the past years when it comes to transfers. Simple! I don’t have any info to confirm it is true we are in for him either. However if we have Raul who for over a decade at Barcelona has closed hundreds of similar transfers and has the contacts of who ever matters in football transfers ....then yes I can have some hope. Which agents phone number or club negotiation tactic does he not possess?

Again we have been hopeless in the transfer scene as a negotiation team so much so that we have become hopeless too as fans. It’s understandable. We have been shown with 45m rumours flying around all summer we can get Pepe for instalments. Rocket science ?

We have been so used to selling before buying. But soon we would realise you can buy Coutinho and soon Mhki or Özil will start calling around inviting offers. In football when we hear a player has become available it is simply because someone came in to offset his balance in the team. This is why we are even discussing Coutinho.

Sometimes this place does my head in. Facepalm!

LG10

He’d be perfect on the lw with auba and pepe, this place is clueless.

Clearly legs to this as well as well, mular and afcmedia are legit. Probably to late for this to happen now but this further shows how great Raul is for us

neimad

He’d be perfect on the lw with auba and pepe, this place is clueless.

Clearly legs to this as well as well, mular and afcmedia are legit. Probably to late for this to happen now but this further shows how great Raul is for us

Doubt it would be too late to get done if it is legit. Surely loans aren't as time consuming to sort out as permanent transfers. Would like to see a few more solid ITKs confirm this is real before I'm getting invested in it mind...

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Ca6j0ZA.gif

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
As long as we get a proper CB and a RB/LB I wouldn't mind Coutinho. He is miles better than Mkhi, Özil and Iwobi whilst likely to keep Xhaka out of the line up as well.

Also, he is comparatively good and serviceable in defensive phases of play. A front 4 of Laca, Auba, Pepe and Coutinho is as good as City's imo.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Wtf are we doing? Did Raul sell the stadium to a cartel or something? We started the summer with Fraser ffs

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
That surely can't be right, that would basically be daylight robbery without an obligation to buy. We would get Coutinhos best 2 years for little money.

Twisted reality - Barcelona, of all teams, getting outsmarted by Raul ?
Would it be so hard to imagine a guy who knows where all of their transfer bodies for a period of years are buried getting a favorable deal from them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom