• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 640,373
Status
Not open for further replies.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Always liked Super Mario and thought he would do well in the PL when he was younger. I could see him at West Ham now but not United lol Woodward has lost it it seems.

That report says a 3 year deal. At 33 years old. £6.2 million a year until he's 36 :lol:. If that's true then Woodward is worse than I ever gave him credit for.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

What then for Isco?

He's been off his game for a while now. Think Van de Beek is a fantastic Modric replacement. Adds a bit more physical presence in their midfield too.

Possible Zizou goes back to the diamond that brought him a lot of success.

Casemiro
van de Beek Kroos
Hazard

Or...

Casemiro
van de Beek Kroos
Isco/Asensio-------------Hazard

Last edited:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
He's been off his game for a while now. Think Van de Beek is a fantastic Modric replacement. Adds a bit more physical presence in their midfield too.

Possible Zizou goes back to the diamond that brought him a lot of success.

Casemiro
van de Beek Kroos
Hazard​

He'll provide much needed power in the centre. Not seen much of Madrid in the pre-season, but haven't Militao, Casemiro and some other key members been missing till now as well?

Those two alone should improve the stability massively already ?

Cannot believe you once again managed to keep hold of Pogba/hold strong. You guys really know how keep your key assets even in tough times, I give you that.

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

He'll provide much needed power in the centre. Not seen much of Madrid in the pre-season, but haven't Militao, Casemiro and some other key members been missing till now as well?

Those two alone should improve the stability massively already ?

Cannot believe you once again managed to keep hold of Pogba/hold strong. You guys really know how keep your key assets even in tough times, I give you that.

Yeah, Copa América duty but I know Militao is back for the next game but not sure about the rest. They do certainly look solid but I back Barca to win the league again if Neymar goes.

I think we're just very lucky when it comes to keeping guys, our transfer activity is not planned in any way. It's impulsive. De Gea should have been long gone but the whole fax thing, keeping Pogba was due to timing. Madrid saw Hazard as the priority to finally get that Ronaldo position sorted and it must have made it difficult to spend another 125M+ for a player.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Yeah, Copa América duty but I know Militao is back for the next game but not sure about the rest. They do certainly look solid but I back Barca to win the league again if Neymar goes.

I think we're just very lucky when it comes to keeping guys, our transfer activity is not planned in any way. It's impulsive. De Gea should have been long gone but the whole fax thing, keeping Pogba was due to timing. Madrid saw Hazard as the priority to finally get that Ronaldo position sorted and it must have made it difficult to spend another 125M+ for a player.

You think Madrid looks solid ? Based on their squad with all playets available or with what you've seen in pre-season ?

Their results and reports sound extremely negative. There's obviously a bigger pressure at Madrid than anywhere else, but they don't seem to look like a match for Atletico not to speak Barca. Maybe all be bullshit in the end when the real competition starts, of course, but it's certainly not encouraging.

That Kubo guy, once at la Masia, looks like quite the deal though. Will haunt Barca for a long time they had to let him go and missed the time they could get him back when Madrid sneaked in.

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

You think Madrid looks solid ? Based on their squad with all playets available or with what you've seen in pre-season ?

Their results and reports sound extremely negative. There's obviously a bigger pressure at Madrid than anywhere else, but they don't seem to look like a match for Atletico not to speak Barca. Maybe all be bullshit in the end when the real competition starts, of course, but it's certainly not encouraging.

That Kubo guy, once at la Masia, looks like quite the deal though. Will haunt Barca for a long time they had to let him go and missed the time they could get him back when Madrid sneaked in.

I think the squad is solid yeah, especially if VDB comes in. Like you said, not sure what to make of pre-season results.

Maybe you're right though, it may be a long way to go to catch Barcelona. But I don't think Barcelona are that far away from needing a big transition too. I think Griezmann is a fantastic signing to cushion the Suarez decline. If they sign Neymar they'll be flying.

Arsenio Venger

tenor.gif

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Baldy has finally got round to announcing Bennacer. BBC reckon the fee is £14.5 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom