• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Barcelona vs Arsenal | August 4th | KO: 19:00 BST | Joan Gamper Trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steps

Had to stop watching as my son’s birthday party has started. Hoping to see us having bagged a few more when I check back.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Hahahahaahhaha

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Nelson was good and should have stayed on. Mkhi should have been brought off instead.

Technical security is obvious. Against an aggressive pressing side like Barcelona, you need players that are good enough on the ball to handle that e.g. Özil.

Fair enough. I was being a little obtuse.

I do know what you mean, but I'm just frustrated with how often Emery moves players around when they are playing well and gaining confidence.

Now the whole team is on edge and nobody seems to know what they're doing.

Divided_Pie

This is exactly why AMN will never be worthy of starting for this club. Too casual, lacks focus, no sense of urgency. Sad but he’ll never be a top player despite all the tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom