• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dayot Upamecano

Gursha

Thats insane...

I started a new Football manager few months ago....
when the romours of Tierney started...

I got tierney and also tried to get Zaha. he was too expensive, so i bought Pepe cause he was younger and better, but i was sad cause thats not a realistic save...
I went on to buy Dayot Upamecano since my Pepe buy already ruined the realism of this save...

My window was :
Tierney,
Nicolas Pepe,
Dayot Upamecano.

I thought the only thing that realistic was Tierney...

Now we got Pepe

and bid for Dayot?

Wtf?

Never in a million years i couldve guessed how this window turns to be...

blaise

Maybe we waited for United to finish their business so they wouldnt come in for him if it becomes clear he is open for move. They are one of the clubs who dont need installements.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Maybe we waited for United to finish their business so they wouldnt come in for him if it becomes clear he is open for move. They are one of the clubs who dont need installements.

Was thinking this as well. But at the same time Maguire would’ve just pushed the price up.

Our argument could be Maguire is an established CB hitting his prime and Upa only played about 15 games last year so don’t think that’s a problem.

Need an ornbomb tonight

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Why are we not going for Malang Sarr. He is part of the same group of talented young defenders. Played over 30 games last season. Left footed, can play cb, do a job at full back. He would be affordable and gettable. @carlito'sway any idea why nobody as gone in for him and how do you think he compares to Upamecano and Konate?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Fabrizio and Bald ed saying Leipzig will ask 70M to let Upamecano go and confirm we targeting Rugani too.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom