• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
We can all agree he did not live up to that last season.
last season he was being forced out. There is no agreement on what you said. He was playing in a disjointed clunky badly managed team.

As with most things it's not always black and white and there's more than one side to things. Tbh both is true: Özil individually didn't live up to expectations and his usual level, but being pushed out wide consistently didn't really favour him either.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Auba still has a lot to do there. I love(d) Özil, but he isn't in games enough anymore to justify starting. Would love him to rediscover his old form, but can not envision it.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
just once, i would like to see him in an arsenal team with 10 world class players around him....

We are almost there if bellerin and holding step back at a high level... left back would be the only gap though i have hopes from AMN.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Come on, Özil's main aim there was just to get it into Auba. If he had a right foot he'd have slid that in earlier into his path. Good pass, but it's magic from Auba. It took zero vision and for a player of his quality, a pass he has to make. Auba is merely being supportive here, which is genuinely nice to see, whether you want Özil here or not.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Come on, Özil's main aim there was just to get it into Auba. If he had a right foot he'd have slid that in earlier into his path. Good pass, but it's magic from Auba. It took zero vision and for a player of his quality, a pass he has to make. Auba is merely being supportive here, which is genuinely nice to see, whether you want Özil here or not.
Clearly you know more about football than Auba... I think you should be he next Arsenal’s manager.

Luc

I think Özil can still be a great player, but I will understand if the club and he go their own ways.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Clearly you know more about football than Auba... I think you should be he next Arsenal’s manager.
Why are you choosing to see the pass through Auba's eyes? I'm now waiting and hoping he tweets that Mustafi is world class, so I can read all the U-turns... I am doing this right, aren't I?

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
He won’t because he has some sense of profesional football... something you don’t know a shiiit about

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom