• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Highgate

I think Barcelona wants to loan coutinho to us. I get the feeling We wouldn't mind having him if the financial circumstances are right. Barcelona pushing this imo

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Everytime @American_Gooner destroys another ITK

tenor.gif

blaise

Dont know why people bring up our attacking midfielders number wise when everybody can agree they are not good enough or constant enough like Özil, Mikhi or Iwobi. If you want to win things you upgrade, plus Coutinho can play LW . Also Kia hopefully helps with parking some of them in China. Win-win

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Hmmmm, think there's too many to gel, we're still in for a rough start of the season.

A lot of goals in the side to not hit teams by 4 or 5 imo. I can’t see us starting the season badly despite the sh*te defence.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Fark off with this **** , we have enough players attacking players at it is .

Come on mate.
We're not in a position to refuse such as a signing which has such upside.

There are 2 possible situations:

- First, he fails at Arsenal, it doesn't work out and he's a flop. Worst case scenario he goes back to barça and the only ressources we've lost are his wages for a year + a loan fee.

- If he does find his level from his old liverpool day (it was just 2 years ago), then we might have added one of the best offensive player in the league. For "cheap".

Best case scenario, it works out great, we get top 4 easily, and we include a purchase option and he stays after this year.
We would have a front 3 of Coutinho Laca Pepe for the next few years, if we assume Auba will leave soon (maybe next summer or the one after that), we would be set for years.

Getting one of the best offensive player in the league is worth the risk of paying a big loan fee + his wages for a year.
If it was a straight buy for a huge fee, I would have said otherwise, the deal would have been too risky.
But it's only a loan deal. We don't have much to lose, especially when it seems we're still after a CB regardless of coutinho's situation

I would rather have Coutinho in the squad, than playing Mkhi Iwobi Özil (if he doesn't get his **** together) any significant minutes in the league.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Check my account it's a madness.

Reactions: A_G

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
If this true, I wonder if this is the direction we're heading? Keep thinking no Bellerin, the Monreal situation in terms of how we've played him at CB, three at the back, etc...

-------------------PEA---------Laca----------------
Coutinho----------------Özil-------------------Pepe
-----------------Ceballos------Torreira-------------
-------Tierney------Upamecano-------Holding----
--------------------------Leno-------------------------

Can't imaging Özil and one of PEA/Laca sitting on the bench with their salaries. If everyone plays to their potential, and our defence works, that's a sexy looking side...
You forgot the sauce.
The sauce?
We have one fullback incable of playing CB and our best CB not in there. That team will get destroyed.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Come on mate.
We're not in a position to refuse such as a signing which has such upside.

There are 2 possible situations:

- First, he fails at Arsenal, it doesn't work out and he's a flop. Worst case scenario he goes back to barça and the only ressources we've lost are his wages for a year + a loan fee.

- If he does find his level from his old liverpool day (it was just 2 years ago), then we might have added one of the best offensive player in the league. For "cheap".

Best case scenario, it works out great, we get top 4 easily, and we include a purchase option and he stays after this year.
We would have a front 3 of Coutinho Laca Pepe for the next few years, if we assume Auba will leave soon (maybe next summer or the one after that), we would be set for years.

Getting one of the best offensive player in the league is worth the risk of paying a big loan fee + his wages for a year.
If it was a straight buy for a huge fee, I would have said otherwise, the deal would have been too risky.
But it's only a loan deal. We don't have much to lose, especially when it seems we're still after a CB regardless of coutinho's situation

What happens to Nelson , Saka and Iwobi , it must Mkhi is getting the shove .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom