• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Arsenal Off the Pitch and Bantz Thread

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Wouldn't risk buying this just incase it included that bit of grass that JLingz declared his dance floor.

£99 :lol:

Look, fair play if it sells (which it appears to be doing) but what a play on fans. Could literally put one strain of grass in each bottle and make £99 off it, crazy what people buy, not that its any of my business..

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Who was that ****** who broke his ankle the first time. That ended up doing him in.
Dan Smith, the piss stain on the world.

If I remember correctly I read that he never really had issues with injuries prior to that either. But following that tackle all hell broke lose.
Still remember vividly one of his return games where he absolutely bossed midfield. Inevitably he broke down again.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Dan Smith, the piss stain on the world.

If I remember correctly I read that he never really had issues with injuries prior to that either. But following that tackle all hell broke lose.
Still remember vividly one of his return games where he absolutely bossed midfield. Inevitably he broke down again.

I’ll never forget him bossing Liverpool at Anfield in back to back seasons.

I’ve never seen anything like it, he was head and shoulders above anyone else on the pitch in those games.

Heartbreaking it ended how it did.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
I’ll never forget him bossing Liverpool at Anfield in back to back seasons.

I’ve never seen anything like it, he was head and shoulders above anyone else on the pitch in those games.

Heartbreaking it ended how it did.
Mesmerising player indeed.

Heartbreaking indeed. Especially seeing how gracefully he accepted defeat - or rather didn't. He kept trying to come back. And every time he came back I was hoping.

Same as with Wilshere, with Rosicky, with Eduardo... Who am I forgetting? Must be a couple.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Mesmerising player indeed.

Heartbreaking indeed. Especially seeing how gracefully he accepted defeat - or rather didn't. He kept trying to come back. And every time he came back I was hoping.

Same as with Wilshere, with Rosicky, with Eduardo... Who am I forgetting? Must be a couple.

Ryan Smith in our academy, he was supposed to be the next big thing according to many like Cesc.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom