• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,469,532

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Leno
Bellerin Sokratis Upamecano Tierney
Willock Torreira Ceballos
Pepe Auba Coutinho

If this is the side we end up with come thursday....wow. That could challenge for the title dat.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
This window is turning me bipolar.

Few hours I was resigned to getting Rugani now I've been reeled back in to Upamecano and Coutinho ffs

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So Coutinho Tierney Upamecano and Rugani let's see what the next 41 hours will show us. Because at the moment its big mess of reports

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
Today’s reports make AFTV look like well spoken, insightful analytics of the game.

Blows your mind really.

this guy all remember thissa guy?

Yup Arsenal-Mania pretended he was the biggest talent in the world for few weeks. Had one of the most annoying youtube video I've ever seen. Some guy freezing the video every two seconds to tell us what the player was thinking in every step he made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom