• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

First day back at work in about nine hours. Just woke up about two hours ago and we’re going into deadline day linked to Upamecano, Rugani and bloody Coutinho.

Think I’m going to have the least productive day of all time.

Are any of you hiring? Except @rich 1990.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

First day back at work in about nine hours. Just woke up about two hours ago and we’re going into deadline day linked to Upamecano, Rugani and bloody Coutinho.

And Tierney mate, don't forget him!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Got a freelance gig paying me 5 digits and I need to get some stuff done before I travel abroad.

I'm currently 14 minutes in on a hour and a half long transcript. It's number one of twelve with the same length. I should already be in number three by my usual standards (when hyper focusing).

I might not sleep between tonight and Deadline day.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Got a freelance gig paying me 5 digits and I need to get some stuff done before I travel abroad.

I'm currently 14 minutes in on a hour and a half long transcript. It's number one of twelve with the same length. I should already be in number three by my usual standards (when hyper focusing).

Are u in a band?

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser

Modafinil. Thank me later/

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Are u in a band?

Nah, I do mostly photography stuff, but I've been translating and transcripting some materials for a big company and they just sent some huge stuff my way size wise. I get payed by the minute and most of this stuff is an hour+ long, so it adds up.

Couldn't come at a better time, might have some dough left to buy all three jerseys. Ramsey 8, Raul 10 and Vinay 69.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom