• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Nah, I do mostly photography stuff, but I've been translating and transcripting some materials for a big company and they just sent some huge stuff my way size wise. I get payed by the minute and most of this stuff is an hour+ long, so it adds up.

Couldn't come at a better time, might have some dough left to buy all three jerseys. Ramsey 8, Raul 10 and Vinay 69.

Jheeeeeze baller, may as well chip in for a CB!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Got a freelance gig paying me 5 digits and I need to get some stuff done before I travel abroad.

I'm currently 14 minutes in on a hour and a half long transcript. It's number one of twelve with the same length. I should already be in number three by my usual standards (when hyper focusing).

I might not sleep between tonight and Deadline day.
I wish you the best of luck mate.

Secure your cheque fella, then join myself and @OnlyOne on the yacht. Have to bring a minimum of 15 girls though.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Already sent Raul a check for us to sign Upamecano. Also manage to get a PI to take some compromising pictures of Nagelsmann so that we get leverage.

Expect good developments on that front soon enough.

Shouldn't have said this dude.

Now we know who to blame if the deal falls through

TorontoGooner76

What is really going in here, fellas?

Earlier today, I'm at work. I take a look at AM and I see the headline in the thread regarding Le'quipe. I go back to work in a great mood, with a definite spring in my step. A while later, I see that we had no interest, it is off and Sp**rs are in for him. Tonight I check the BBC football gossip and it says that they are not only signing Coutinho on loan, but are buying Dybala as well.

Now I come back here to a new thread title claiming that once again, Coutinho will move to Arsenal on loan.

Very confused. Can someone tell me what the f#@k is going on before I call it a night over here in Toronto?

Louvala

I just read the article that'll be published on this mornings L'Equipe and they're not as sure about that deal as they were in their tweet of Yesterday.

Now they're using all sort of "should" "apparently" bullshit and say that Sp*s are interested as well

Quite disappointing :(

malik180

Cant be going around having luxury signings when we don't even have a backup for rb and cb positions. Mustafi should not be even registered for the new season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom