• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniele Rugani

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrypticSaint

images

16602616-7295133-image-m-37_1564338793706.jpg

Iceman10

Established Member
We won't agree for obligation remember the media what they reported about Suarez deal? We all thought we going to have agree with obligation at the end it was just loan. Rarely teams agree with obligation

I rate it unlikely ("obligation") also based on everything Raul & Vinai have said to date. It's all been about going after top players on the market, not compromising because of finance issues. If Rugani were not to work out and we were stuck with him they would be slammed, and they know that.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
We won't agree for obligation remember the media what they reported about Suarez deal? We all thought we going to have agree with obligation at the end it was just loan. Rarely teams agree with obligation
nothing wrong with an obligation to buy if Arsenal want to buy him in the first place, we should be happy that Juve are allowing us to make that Italian loan + buy stuff.

Steps

https://www.blackwhitereadallover.c...gio-chiellini-leonardo-bonucci-daniele-rugani

Looks like a CB Ramsey, polarizing as feck. So we gave them Ramsey, and got a CB counterpart in return. :D

That end of season review doesn't look too bad though tbh.

Quoting for ease.

Daniele Rugani — 6
And now we come to the man who, short of Paulo Dybala, is probably the most polarizing man on the entire team.

The “dump Rugani” camp is vocal and numerous. I have always been one of Rugani’s biggest supporters, and I continue to believe in his abilities. His positional sense is excellent, and he’s begun to learn a few of the dark arts under the tutelage of Chiellini. He won more aerials than anyone on the team save Mario Mandzukic and averaged 3.4 clearances per match, second only to Chiellini’s 3.7. And he proved a lot of doomsayers wrong in the first leg of the Champions League quarterfinals when he stepped in for Chiellini and played an excellent match.

The more I’ve watched this season, the more convinced I’ve become that his worst looks this season have happened when he’s been trying to clean up after other people’s messes — Bonucci’s messes in particular. When he’s been partnered with Chiellini he was decidedly better than when he had Bonucci next to him. The final game of the season was an example of that in microcosm — Rugani and Chiellini held Samp without a shot on goal before Bonucci replaced the captain, after which Samp posed far more of a threat and scored twice at the end.

Who’s the real Rugani? The one who looks too timid to play on his true bad days, or the one who showed up at the Amsterdam Arena? At this point only truly consistent playing time will tell — and the way Bonucci played this year, it shouldn’t be considered a given that he’ll start under all circumstances. Next season will be a critical year for the soon-to-be 25-year-old. He will have a new coach and will be the third-senior member of the center back corps. I’m still in his corner, but next year is truly time to put up or shut up.

gunnergoa

Quoting for ease.
So what the article is sayings is that he is not physically agressive,requires a better defender next to him, he is hit or miss is isn't consistent enough, he slipts his fan bases opinion .....

But other than that he is world class

MikeVinna

Established Member
So what the article is sayings is that he is not physically agressive,requires a better defender next to him, he is hit or miss is isn't consistent enough, he slipts his fan bases opinion .....

Honestly I’m starting to see him as Mertesacker V2.0. That profile could end up working well next to the physicality of Sokratis who defends on the front foot making rash tackles. We could use Rugani’s calming presence.

leo9903

Where did it say he's world class though?

Kakao

Well some people on my native forum sad he lacks composure and concentration and didnt progressed last couple of years. I hope they he prove us wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom