• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dayot Upamecano

goldengod

Surely they might have some interest in one of our unwanted players?

Mustafi, Kolasinac/Monreal (assuming Tierney is incoming), Elneny, Mkhi

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Would be classic Raul all over again like with Zaha and Everton before, having a great night with Rugani, all agreed to move together, Upamecano happens and Raul just deletes his number for good.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Why do people disappear from forums for a while?

Probably get depressed and realise they're addicted to the internet. Most still browse though hoping someone asks where they are.

• Work
  • Family
  • Arsenal are **** sometimes
  • Transfers are all they come for.
  • Keyboard warrior told them to get back in their mudhut

No specific order.

You're so hurt, I hate to see it.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Damn if somehow we get a right sided CB and a left sided CB both whom are deemed to be world class talents in one window I'd probably lick my tears up.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@Trilly is my guy I wouldn't do that.
Is it you he’s been indirecting? Thought it was @Furious , after all he made @Slartibartfast retire. :lol:

Speaking of people disappearing for extended periods Furious is another one who does it. Think it’s because it’s impossible to remain that angry for long periods of time. Think he goes away, accumulates his life frustrations and then just lets loose on A-M. :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Is it you he’s been indirecting? Thought it was @Furious , after all he made @Slartibartfast retire. :lol:

Speaking of people disappearing for extended periods Furious is another one who does it. Think it’s because it’s impossible to remain that angry for long periods of time. Think he goes away, accumulates his life frustrations and then just lets loose on A-M. :lol:

Yeah he got mad starting from here.

:lol: Furious was pissed off constantly but I can't blame people because Arsenal have been so sh*t at times.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

Don't think he retired. As an investigative journalist he's probably digging up dirt on @Furious to settle the score once and for all.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom