• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Depth is a problem if he goes, doubt Mkhitaryan will be allowed to leave.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Thinking of doing a #nooneissafe for all the people who laughed at me when I said Iwobi would get 30M.

It seems 30 million pounds is the minimum if they made the offer. I'm not totally sure but I think I said exactly this earlier also. Or was it even more when compared to Ox deal.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Wouldn't mind keeping him around as a squad player, but if you can sell him for 30M+ you simply have to.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If Iwobi goes we need another winger for sure, whether that’s Coutinho or whoever the club needs to get one over the line.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Just accept and re-invest. These are the type of deals we HAVE to be doing at this stage. He's had his chances and hasn't taken them, move him on a use the cash for more important areas.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
What the **** is going on as we get to deadline day? Though 30mil seems a bit on the low side for me in a market where Zaha is a 80-90mil player.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

What a shout that is, Tierney, Fraser and Upamecano. :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom