• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dayot Upamecano

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Think something will come out of left field, as the Pepe news. My money is on Kimpembe, loan with option to buy.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I still remember the January window when Cross would put out a new article and Ornstein would tweet about half an hour later with the complete opposite to what Cross had written. Good times.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I hear you. I never used to ignore either but it got tiring after a while. Right now only have reed and rich on ignore though, everyone else is fine.
Reed isn’t a troll anymore. :lol:

Rich? Completely understand!

Reactions: A_G

Can understand why Mutable blocks Rich. As the former believes in the youngsters and Rich spent majority of last year telling us how they are terrible even if he wasn't watching the games where youngsters played. :lol:

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters

Not much new from Kicker.
Arsenal bid more than €60m, but Leipzig doesn't want to sell him.

That's a good offer considering he's got 2 years left on his contract. What's the rationale behind their reluctance to sell?

I don't see him extending if clubs like Arsenal want to sign him...

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
That's a good offer considering he's got 2 years left on his contract. What's the rationale behind their reluctance to sell?

I don't see him extending if clubs like Arsenal want to sign him...
Exactly. Even if he had 4 years left on his deal 60m is fair... considering he isnt that proven and is coming off a knee injury

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
that very good offer. did they say we'll try again?or it's over?

Wie der kicker aus sicherer Quelle erfuhr, lehnten die Leipziger Bosse die Offerte ab und gaben Upamecano zu verstehen, dass er keine Freigabe für einen Wechsel erhalte.

Kicker heard from a save source, that they rejected the bid and have informed Upamecano, that they don't give him their approval to leave Leipzig this year.

But they don't have everything in their hands, because he has a 100m release clause this year.

Looks like everything below they will not accept.
So no deal i think. We will not pay 100m for him.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kicker heard from a save source, that they rejected the bid and have informed Upamecano, that they don't give him their approval to leave Leipzig this year.

But they don't have everything in their hands, because he has a 100m release clause this year.

Looks like everything below they will not accept.
So no deal i think. We will not pay 100m for him.
Yes seem likely they won't let him go and he won't mind to stay one season and then leave.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Yeah, don't think we'll get him. I appreciate that the club has tried, but Leipzig seem serious about keeping him and don't need to sell.

Hope we've got another strong target in mind.

Top Bottom