• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,467,318

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
csm_A-entrevista-de-David-Luiz-apos-a-derrota-do-Brasil-Eu-so-queria-ver-o-meu-povo-sorrir_e1da9bc15b.jpg

Nope.

Football-Brazil-v-Germany-FIFA-World-Cup-Brazil-2014-Semi-Final-Estadio-Mineirao-Belo-Horizonte-Brazil.jpg

Steps

Sky probably, they are at the training ground for media stuff. The reporter said before he was speaking to Emery later.
I take it you've got the caravan parked outside Colney ahead of tomorrow as well, yeah? Get us some scoops.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Having signed Pepe I would still rate this window as a failure if we are unable to sign a cb.

I mean if you really think about it, since the window opened we have signed one first team player...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Having signed Pepe I would still rate this window as a failure if we are unable to sign a cb.

I mean if you really think about it, since the window opened we have signed one first team player...
2 you forget Ceballos? even if it's on loan but he is first team player.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I take it you've got the caravan parked outside Colney ahead of tomorrow as well, yeah? Get us some scoops.
Trevs had enough of the caravan banter now, it’s like every other page. Please stop before he explodes like Rich did a few days back. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom