• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
tenor.gif

stiiphunn

Established Member
He's very good. Extremely experienced. Has played at Chelsea and PSG.

Yes, he does make some mistakes but I think that's been exaggerated (thanks to Mourinho who was very vocal about this a few years ago). I think that'd be a very good signing. Not the ideal one but a very good one given the circumstances.

DOUBLE-YOU

l'equipe can piss off
first coutinho now Luiz

i hope this isn't true story. FFS

aren't we supposed to be bringing down the wage bill.

no
NO NO NO NO NO!!!!

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He’s probably as good as Sokratis and better than the rest of our CBs but still not the type of signing I’d want us to make.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

lmao. I’ll live with it.

Not permanent and better than Mustafi at least. :lol:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
He's very good. Extremely experienced. Has played at Chelsea and PSG.

Yes, he does make some mistakes but I think that's been exaggerated (thanks to Mourinho who was very vocal about this a few years ago). I think that'd be a very good signing. Not the ideal one but a very good one given the circumstances.

Mustafi was also a WC winning player.

Can't stress how much of a trainwreck Luiz is. Would love to be wrong on this, but he's not a good signing if this does happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom