• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
ZlUUWAf.gif

gkoat

Sign him for 5m and Don Raul will sell him for 20m next summer to China.

He played 36(!) games for Chelsea last season in the PL. He was a fix starter for them and it's not like he has errors every game.

And he is a good passer.
Not thrilled re Luiz but this is the perfect Hollywood ending to our window. If you buy the criminal agent narrative, this is just our way of getting Coutinho. Also solves Emery's cb demands which fit Mular's narrative as well.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
He's a clown but bullying Chelsea just before the season starts and when they are under transfer ban is worth the 20million outlay alone.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Chelsea can't buy, so why would they sell? In a back 5, Luiz would be a quality signing- he's a mess in a back 4.

If Signing Luiz meant we signed Tierney and Coutinho I'd back it though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
don't know if that good news or not but Chelsea fans are not happy about Luiz joining us.

em9999

My rainbows
I see no vision in this just desperation which I thought the club was past..

It's hardly a dave mackay , going to derby cloughie masterstroke..being pulled by emery.. that's if it even true

Luiz was never very good in the first place

Hjalmaar

I might be crazy but would actually like this to happend. I feel he's a good player. He's tidy on the ball, has good passing and has more or less cut the Mustafiesque brain farts out. Also would cause problems to Chelsea as they cannot replace him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom